What is a Concealed Carry License?
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon), is the lawful practice of carrying a weapon in public. There are specific rules and regulations surrounding carrying a concealed weapon and our NRA CERTIFIED staff will help educate you on the proper way to carry a concealed weapon. Carrying a concealed weapon, with the proper knowledge and practice can help save your life or the life of someone else.
Our goal is to improve awareness of firearm safety.
We now offer Concealed carry or carrying a concealed weapon (CCW) classes. Getting your concealed weapon permit in Florida is easy when you have the right guidance and training. Our NRA certified instructors will walk you through the entire process from start to finish.
Participants must be/have:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- 21 years of age or older
- NO felony convictions
- NO misdemeanor convictions for crimes of domestic violence
- NO record of drug or alcohol abuse
- NOT under a restraining order for violence
- NOT been adjudicated incompetent
- Pre-registration and Pre-payment• Participation in CWFL Course must be desired for a lawful purpose(s)
- Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License or State ID card)
- Tuition: $60
- CALL STORE FOR CLASS SCHEDULE
- 754-223-3400 ask for Dennis our own NRA Registered Instructor
SIGN UP TODAY!
Sign up by filling out the form below or call us directly